‘Tis the Season to whip out some show stopping accessories that have you feeling glam during the Holidays!
Danielle, a new & fabulous life style blogger/best friend of http://www.pezinprogress.blogspot.com (Launching this week!), challenged me to create a blog post that focused on some essential accessories to rock during the holiday season. The trick? No new items, all items are found in my closet. (AKA: Narnia.) I thought I would totally struggle, but honestly, it made me realize how many amazing & fitting pieces I actually do have for the Season! (This also saved me lots of time & money searching for new pieces on shopping binges.) So here it is, 8 essential pieces to get you in the holiday swag while looking fab.
1. This classic hat was only $10 at Forever 21, & it is the perfect solution for messy hair when not wanting to comb through it after all the wine you consumed on Christmas Eve.
2. AHH, the most beautiful headband there is from JOLIE USA. Throw your hair in a messy low bun, wrap this around, and you’ve got an effortless fancy look that will have you glitzing like your Christmas lights!
3. This Sweater Headband is not only cozy, but the extra glitz gives you some style as you rock this with your Christmas morning pajama set. (Pajamas can look fabulous too.)
4. These booties are just one example on how you can make a plain black boot go from blah to BAM. The mild sparkle leaves you room to play with the rest of your outfit, but still makes you stand out. And for only $10 at Buffalo Exchange, you’re looking fab for less!
5. This clutch can be paired with a little cocktail dress for that Holiday Work party, or even a pair of jeans & heels for a little rendezvous under the mistletoe!
If you’re trying to also dress your house you should check these great Personalised Gin Glasses gifts. A great idea to round it all up.
6. & 7. & 8.: These are my three choices for a holiday statement necklace! All festive and all eye-catching! Of course the green color is obvious, but the bigger pendants give you a celebration feel & can take any black dress, or RED dress, to the next level! It’s as if you’re wearing fabulous ornaments that are one of a kind. (#6 is from Nordstrom Rack & #7/#8 are from TJ-MAXX!)
Challenge complete! You really can create a perfect holiday look with these simple yet show stopping accessories. And please, for me, before you go out & splurge, search through your closet because you never know what is going to catch your eye!